USING SIMILES IN OUR WRITING

Here are some of our pieces of writing. We had to describe our emotions by using similes - that is comparing two things together to create a picture in our minds.

What do you think? Pretty good huh?

    When I am excited I feel like 
I have a million dollars!


                                                                                 When I am sad I feel like 
                                                                                                a soaking wet towel!
                                                                                      Priscilla


     When I am angry I feel
 like a raging fire.
      Simran

                                                                                 When I am sad I feel like a bunch of                                                                                                          raindrops falling from the sky!
                                                                                Simran


When I am angry I feel like there is a
          pot of lava inside my 
body burning my
     heart!
Youssef                                                                               When I am angry I feel like
                                                                                         a meteor as big as the sun crashing                                                                                                                                                  to Earth!

                                                                                           Rayyan

When I am excited I feel like 
                                 a person on a big gold 
                                                        rainbow sliding down!
                                                                                              Tupou


     When I am angry                                             
I feel like a                                                                When I am sad my tears
storm cloud of                                                            turn into floods.
     thunder!                                                                            Ariyan

Seb



                                When I am angry 
                      I feel like a 
                                 motorbike running!
                                                                  Ahmed                                                                                   


                                                                             

Comments

Popular Posts