OUR FAVOURITE SOFT TOYS

Mrs Dobbie was telling us about her favourite soft toy dog called Woggie. He came all the way from Hong Kong and was given to her by her Mum. Woggie is very special to Mrs Dobbie and sits on her bed.

We all thought it would be a good idea to bring in our favourite soft toys to school and introduce them to the class. We even wrote some stories about them.

Here are some photos and a few of our stories.








My favourite soft toy’s name is Rainbow Dash. She is light blue. She has pink eyes. She has rainbow hair and a rainbow tail. She has blue glittery wings and is a pegasus. I got her by winning a game at Rainbow’s End. I always sleep with her. Sometimes I do my homestudy with her. I love Rainbow Dash.


Farhat.




 My favourite toy is named Lamby. She is a lamb. I adore her because I have had her since I was 2 years old. I hug her when I am sad and when I hug her, she always listens to me. She is 7 years old like me and I also got her from my Nana but I will always wonder how did my Nana get her?


Aaliyah.




My soft toy’s name is George. His name comes from a t.v programme. My great grandma made him for my dad. He has a flippy tail. He is very old. He is very fluffy. When I feel sick, I hug him to feel good and I sleep with him. I love him to bits. I got him when I was 0. My great grandma was already dead when I was born. I feel sad that I didn’t get to meet her, but I still love her.


Darcy





Comments

Popular Posts