School Cross Country

Here are some more photos of the cross country. Well done to you all and especially to our top 20 place getters!

What do you think about some of our acrostic poems about the cross country too?

Check them out here!



These ones were published in the newsletter and the poets got Principal's stickers for them!














Run like a flash

Under the hot sun

Not another 2 hours!

Not giving up

I want icecream

Nearly there

Goodness I'm there at the finish line!

By Joshua                                     




Ready, set, go!

Uh oh 

Now a hill!

Now I will stop at the top

I need an ice cream

No I will never give up!

Great the finish line!

By Caleb





Run faster

Under the hot sun

Not another hill

Never give up

I want a cold ice cream!

Not another round

Good the run is over.

By Rayyan








Comments

  1. Awesome! Sad I couldn't make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done all. Looks like you all had fun. Beulah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts